Behind The Scenes

hey there & welcome!! I am so glad that YOU are here! I am Jennifer--blessed owner of JS Designs. My goal is to help you be the best dressed and most confident version of yourself! I started this boutique many years ago, however, really started to give it my all in 2019. I make 80% of all the product and thoroughly enjoy doing so! The other 20% I order from other local small business owners. I do have a full time job and a mom of 2 so this is my safe haven! Any questions just ask.